RUNNING FORUM: WHICH TRAINING TODAY: 34 October 2009 ON PAGE .
my guys that whack! will remember me 'forever. I closed the 15 km of my young life of a runner in 02:16.23,39 8'51 "per km to 167-181 bpm, Ip 6
On the one hand, as far as I have just returned from Acuna days of malaise, on the other hand, always for me, did the whole race thinking of being able to eat when the distance the distance actually 'eat myself
the start of my race I find my friend Terruzzi with the bicycle. I'm in the group that will 'the 15 km, are well prepared and relatively quiet. Before me is a fun way winds in the North Park made ascents, descents, narrow path, ponds, walkways, suitable for short to spend a nice morning of sport.
When the group begins to move I make the mistake most 'stupid I could do: keep up. After two kilometers fact I find myself having to slow down as I have already 'done their best.
the fourth kilometer iPod Nano shearing the wire stapled to the card T-shirt. In order not to lose the prize back two hundred yards back to search, find, rispillarlo murderess on the wire this time, the media and then breaking the rhythm that I'm in trouble, but trouble real building. I do not write here the immense anger that takes me. Even my friends realize it, but instead to encourage it tells me "I see a little 'packed today, the other outputs were better."
The newness 'and' will happen 'even the Velodrome, but this time the section will reverse' of fifty meters. Forget ...
the seventh kilometer begins the climb up a hill, I feel my legs get tough, missing eight kilometers arrival, began to be sure not to respect the time that I have set, also an evil thought comes upon me like a stone , risk not getting through more 'at the end-time maximum
tripping WITH CUP WON BY THE SWAN RACING TEAM CAME TO 4th place with 29 ARRIVED ON 29 ENTERED THE STRACINISELLO.
eighth km finally reach the restaurant and I can drink water and the 'warm and tasted even two biscuits. From this point on arrival I do not know what happens to my friend, inexplicably, instead of helping me understand standomi close and I could do it by limiting the damage and having fun, any supervisory officer persists in asking if I am the last and then I it is also to report the voltage rises until it really, just four kilometers from the arrival, I start to scream "another 'last' and cutting the park and I go home now just hear at every intersection that I am the last, I do not give a damn, I just have to end my race does not get to the table. "
the tenth km feel that the energies are finite. I can not 'to run, just try my Garmin 305C begins to play. There' to pass close to the lakes and go on the front walkway that leads to do the second part of path. My friend then try to urge them but it fails, I start crying I'm broken, so I made a mistake at the beginning, and also on the path is not 'it's gone for the better, so run' I did not ever wrong. Yet I would like very much to finish the race, made the final parade try to recover the energy and path traits of being slow run. Now I do not care 'what I'm doing, I want to get close to the end to this ordeal. The ordeal of the runner.
just past the thirteenth km comes the second rest, drink water and I stop to catch up, I'm going to quit the race but I want to run the My body is opposed. Walk again for a long piece until the last arrival runway which crosses the A4 motorway and down I try to resume running, but this attempt also wears off quickly.
finally coming to an end. When I see I'm missing inflatable arch forces on the legs. I see my colleague John with his friend Mark and I are the compliments but it gets worse. I feel I'm going to faint. Stagger
And then my friend. But in all seriousness, I do not understand why it is fun to trim, I have to thank him warmly. I followed the entire cycle, I have never dropped a moment, but I felt close to the arrival time of crisis. Now I wait five light workouts more than ten kilometers to get to fresh Nike + Human Race of Saturday, Oct. 24 Arena in Milan, where he will race 'non-competitive 5 km. MARCHETTO.
0 comments:
Post a Comment