Thursday, April 1, 2010

Laura Love Adult Actress

Gethsemane


" And there appeared an angel from heaven to comfort him. And
entered in agony he prayed more earnestly. his sweat became like drops
of blood falling to the ground "Luke 22.43-44


those steps did not turn around because he knew too well. He waited for a few long moments on that damp earth, then was reached. His friend sat next, legs parallel, knees high and arms resting on them, an olive tree covered the sky with both.

-Gabriele ...-
-Lord .-
... I'm sorry-I-
-What? That he wanted to do all of your head? Essert stubborn in wanting to show the man a father too weak to be accepted? O was not yet able to understand your children? -
The rabbi closed his eyes for a few seconds and open them again grabbed the cup of wine that was supported between two stones to his left. He clasped her hands and was lost in observing the red content.
-Of everything. But more than anything I feel sorry for you, Gabriel. So you crave another role in this affair. It would be wonderful to see you enter the temple under the command of twelve legions of angels. You would have sounded the horn announcing my coming and I on a cloud, I bent the legs of those who want me to kick .-
drank two sips of the wine and the same number he offered his friend. The faces for a moment they laid down.
-You bet: the show was left speechless the whole of Jerusalem. Your disciples, those who are sleeping, they would be crowned king of blue and golden showers of dust from the eruptions ground .-
They both laughed imagining in detail the arrival of the Lord of Hosts in Israel, but soon the face of the rabbi became dark again. On seeing him as his friend put his arm around his shoulders and asked, "Would you then go back? -

was the unanswered question.

-Gabriel, we had dreams together for more nights than you can imagine. In the desert I knew what kind of Messiah would have been, but part of me has never accepted this decision. Every time I let go of a miracle I experienced the thrill of power and I had the feeling of having gone beyond that limit, that point of no return. I thought, "I was wrong. I already showed the power of his father, he will forever be slaves. " But mixed with the guilt I felt pleasant emotions. Then he gave proof of blindness and I was pulling a sigh of relief. I reassembled. I came back to me and my mission clear and beautiful I reappeared. But now ... now, as you say, my failure is obvious, now that I have left only one last attempt ... I have to think about ... well ... the risk because the risk ...-
-risk-Gabriel interrupted him-is to create a nation of orphans .-

followed long moments of silence in which the angel was able to learn the suffering of his Lord. The diapedesis became rabbi of the sweat dripping in blood on the cold ground. This was an advance of the sufferings of the flesh that would soon be due. But this was not worried. The insults that would meeting had gone empty words, passing the whips, the cross a superstitious curse. But doubt was atrocious. Bled for it. Bleeding because of it. And it was, this, true blood.

Gabriel was anxious to stop stalling. Could not stand the sight of his Lord in that state and reduced impulse reached out to grab the cup of wine on earth. There is a mirror for a moment, his face was streaked with tears. She drank the entire contents of the bowl to clear his tears. -May we drink your blood. Grant that can eat your flesh. And you'll see that has not been useless. Scream your name from the cross and no one can do but feel. When you return, everyone will understand to be your children understand that their father loved them to lay down his life for them and they all love it in equal manner. Look after your memory, it will grow and mature throughout the world. And most will have no fear of God, no longer live in the shadow of their guilt because they understand to have been forgiven, no one will feel a slave, everyone will understand to be children wanted, loved, accepted in all respects-

They lay both under the olive tree, Jesus did not seem totally convinced of his speech, but it was a bit 'more peaceful: "Now it seems you do not know what the men. Should you spend some 'time down here, so that you may see what they will be able to do in my name. But one thing is true, if even one person in the world live according to your wishes, my mission has not been a total failure. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment