Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brunton Echo 440 Rangefinder Reviews

51. ALPINE CUP> 01:11:12 ... PERSONAL BEST ... MADDAI!

tripping ... MICA PEANUTS !!!!!
By this time dm dear Wild you have to take this opportunity to spineless legs and heart as soon as possible, not ever, ever give to the lazy pleased to have you arrested, I would recommend .

Cosi 'I repeated after the exploit in Busto Arsizio Go where I did a race for another cold and wet, with 9.22 km in 00:59:56 only 6'30''at km .
Training afternoon of Wednesday November 10 at North Park in Bresso, Milan and 'being done in terms of recovery , 10.56 km the lap of Alpin Cup I've closed the original 01:15:47 thus giving a mallet to the 2008 edition of chrono well 4 minutes, good news for the race I Bresso.
Definitely better yet another race that I did on November 14 . Of course, the motto'' wet race day lucky ''is fitting, in three editions that have followed only one I remember with the sun, my premiere, 01:19:47 to close the 10:55 km of the route.
I introduce myself to collect race to the center of the legendary North Park School in Bresso (MI), accompanied by my wonderful friend Zico, I do not have time to manifest in front of the point ''''I find that waiting for Rita, a friend of mine Special and Lino, organizer of the Don Bosco Running Paderno (MI) that makes me some pictures on the field, which is always pleasing to the Wild. The time to change the gym, which are already 'ready but the shoes and something for the street type chip and bib I put them again, and dress it all away Road Runners Club to defy the weather and timing. I expect 10.55 km passion.
The wait for the race and 'the thing that gives me more' discomfort, less evil in the waxed Road there is a pocket where I put my digital camera to take pictures. And the digital use and how. There are so many runners that are warming the avenue where and 'set up the departure and arrival and the opportunity to make some shots I do not miss. I think also the spirit of me photograph in front of two horses from the State Police. And so 'the tension weakens. Thank goodness. This race more 'than any other I feel it in my chest. Obviously playing at home, and I do not polite making fool to do so. It 's my ''Champion of Runner''and as such it is necessary that we give in the outbreak with the bald since the first few meters.


and I know for a long time ... Runners us protect the park, even if sometimes leave some mines on the ground. Anyways' ... [ photo of Wild (c) ] .

At the start of the race start at all competitive, the Half Marathon, with all the hunger of seconds. It's raining and not a little, is too cold, but warms me to see these guys running the mood and makes me via my less agitated. my street is close at hand. Now it's up to the outbreak. Months of training, months of give and give with miles and exits with the Road Runners Club of Milan, now they must give fruit. What are least 1 hour and 12 minutes minimum time 1 hour and 15 minute time limit real time.

whole race:
THE FIVE AND A HALF KILOMETERS!

Party! My beginning, however, is not 'that much hoped, speed' and 'more' high and my heart rises quickly enough to the red level (160 beats heart) ... However I do not feel oppressed by fatigue in the legs that are still part of''mesh''. At first I make a beautiful one thousand 6'37''to 155 km only heart beats and tell me if I'm crazy to keep a rhythm so 'high vabbe' there is a walkway with a long descent and then ... Gone with the wind!
the second bridge marks the cardio 170 heart beats, I put the fast and I get more 'slow, but then there is' a long descent which makes me pick up speed 'and so' is also a realization great second thousand with 6'36''to 168 km and heart beats. At this point I say''if I go so now 'a good risk Tempone absurd, and perhaps' better than I really control.''
The third one thousand in fact, also causes the slope leading to the third runway (heart on top of 171 beats heart ...) the close a bit 'more' plane and the two just passed: 6'44''/ km , which for me and 'run, and run like it should be .


With the chip, usually reserved for athletic competitions, fantastic throughout the race and the Wild 'on the internet ... [ photo of Wild (c) ] .

Giu 'from the drop-down meeting to give me five and a friend of mine spur of the Alpine Sesto Rondo' that makes me well''with a''you are a great ... Here is the doping going to do for all the harshness, but not something seems to be for the better in the stretch that leads to the underpass of the first bridge, I feel something inside my head bad to me, something called psychological crisis by stress from performance. Exceed a quarter thousand with tears in their eyes' cause I feel that my body is giving in to bad m'intristisce and this much. I think if I drop everything to lose everything good so far achieved. I would not be 'The Wild, a few friends and it would hurt me to think evil, would be a tremendous blow . Time on the fourth thousand: 6'44''/ km with strong ongoing crisis ... 167 heart beats, the confirmation. But
tripping and 'a hard to kill, and appeals to the bottom of its positivity' to recover. Appeal heard, and the 'hours of scratching, hurt, revenge, get down. Game in front of my public Sesto that can not 'see me suffer the negativity'.


Lords in location ... WAY !!!!! [ photo of Wild (c) ] .

warms me this thing and the rhythm resumes at large. The legs continue running ... believe it! Check the 5,000 meters and 'comforting tremendously comforting 00:33:26 a minute over my personal best of chipped Varese ( 0:32:25), the pace keeps very well,''6'45 at km, it would be screaming a miracle. The heart drops to 165 heart beats are in the middle ', won a crisis bastard. Now the rain took hold of my clothes, the Alpin Cup damn me I have to sweat. At
dining destination, two-meal drink glass of the 'fishing and sugar, I greet the Alpine Sesto Rondo' and resume running, now a real Wild. I headed to the sixth thousand and close to 7'31''and only at km 164 beats heart ... stop at the restaurant raises the average, however, required great start of the race.

whole race:
KILOMETERS FROM THE ARRIVAL OF THE SIXTH back ...


The path of ' Alpin Cup and' beautiful, the North Park Bresso seems to me something I surreal, just us that we run in the rain, but too few who came to see the event. I ran strong for what I am, old 7'40''- 8'10''to 175 km heart beats are now a beautiful memory and nothing more '. The rate increases after the break and I close the seventh one thousand very well I'd say ... 6'46''at km although heart beats are rising to 165-167 per minute.
Just played the straight where he goes next to the subway reach my trainer and my colleague Antonio string Susy are racing very well too, the ten-kappa. The time and 'perfect for seeing that the two type of runner I have become. And leave''the sign''in the sense that I receive compliments well. This moment of gratification and 'beautiful and moves me. However, the two begin to increase the pace and passed me shortly thereafter. The strange thing I sballottola a bit '. Upon arrival of the eighth thousand, I just sat on the 6'37''to 168 km and heart beats. Now it 's reality! We believe that Lighthouse 'a Tempone ... you really believe in it!



forces unleashed! Months of toil now have to make their mark! [ photo of Roberto Mandelli / November 2010, archive of Wild (c) ]

But a hand of bad luck that looks very good I created a new crisis psychological and this time heavy. Suddenly my body seems to give more bad thoughts, your stride becomes smaller, the pulse rise, sudo, I want to close the Alpin Cup and go home to ponder seriously whether it is appropriate to continue with the drag racing. However, I can dominate the crisis once again, I'm holding on, very hard indeed. I continue with my step also because 'it is almost to the end and give up would be absurd. I raced well up there, I do not see why 'should retire now ... Yet at the moment I reach my two friends from the gym and continued undaunted on my way. Now is also cold, but not all are soaking wet. I'm tripping! Arrival at the ninth one thousand at an average of 6'36''to 168 km with heart beats crisis two and two behind me. We are reckoning. Thousand five hundred meters to the end of my race. I'm almost say almost flying. Along the avenue
finally hear - then see - to get the brackets of 21.097 km Competitive with the lead. I said'' km ninth.'' There 'a reason' in my sentence, just go back to where I was 2008 doubled after the first dell'Agonistica travel seven kilometers (Urka if I went to the top floor!). Now in more than two miles 'is passed from the first half with their speed' fantastic and the forefoot running technique so dear to Stefano Baldini, people really tough aiming really high. I move to the left and let it go. Meanwhile, arriving at the bottom of the ninth thousand, the competitiveness goes well and the outbreak that has in its small determination and stubbornness for sale. Top of the tenth thousand to well-6'25''to 168 km and heart beats.


And finally I did it: the real time 01:11:12 ! The Wild are mica peanuts ... (I did not said to me,''trimmed''I have friends with whom I participate in meetings) [ Photo of Wild / Road Runners Club (c) ]


time on 10,000 meters dry ' 01:07:21 , better time than two years ago. This charge me, charge me really bad. Let it be cardio, accelerates, puff, I see three runners are a bit 'more' is going faster than me, I would still reach them. The rate 'increases, in front of me I see the time trial, even for a moment and - thanks to Paul really - step on the mats SDAM. It 's over. I read the Garmin Lock and explode with joy, the joy that comes from inside me: at 1:11:15 6'43''to 174 km and heart beats. The Raging there '. Entertainment. What a race. What Tempone !
beginning what I wrote? I do "at least 1 hour 12 minutes to 1 hour and minimum and maximum time of 15 minutes real time." I did better. And I'm on cloud nine. While I am going to change the race of photographer Roberto Mandelli Podisti.net and tell him that I had a Tempone. Really great satisfaction. I am soaked, the gym waiting for me with a first-class dining: sandwiches sausages, tea ', various fruits, biscuits, chocolate, salami, and already' ... mountaineers are tough ... also wine! A good end for a man who has squeezed himself into this race. If I came to the two crises certainly would have done much better than we did today. The legs turned, as they have always shot in training, the heart as well. I do not understand this decline psychological which I assume is due to the pressure that this race has on me. Now that I've rewritten the time for next year, with the weight loss coming thanks to a strict diet will 'most certainly' easy to make a better lap time.

tripping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment