"Ok. We can get started. "Begins ...
"Jump. Salta. Salta. Skip. "Jump ...
"Help me! You left me alone. "The help ...
"We all lost, we are of schappe. New Super Mario Bros. Wii, only on Nintendo Wii ... "
'ad finished. The video will resume within a few seconds. "
And turn the hourglass again.
"Coalition forces, led by the United States and France hit the bunker Gaddafi in the third day of the operation ..." seem to fireworks.
"The Libyan authorities have invited foreign journalists to film the wreckage."
There are others, video, right: Map of the forces. The images of U.S. fighter crashes. The surgical precision of the bombing. Explosion in measuring.
Explosion live ...
"A bomb or a shot artillery strikes on insurgents: in these dramatic images of the moment of explosion"
"Warning" is written in red. "The images you're about to see may hurt your feelings."
Then there's amateur video of Misurata city ghost. The sorrowful knight prisoner of Bossi. New images killer wave. Japan: the video symbol of the Apocalypse. Ruby in slip in the spot of Marra.
Ruby in briefs ...
Accident thrill the intersection of death. Sexy commercial insurance in Romania. Monkeys stripped an old man.
monkeys?
Fuck! The throw away your costume! But what did the monkeys on the beach?
Upstairs Angela is a young hostess. Single. I met her a few times on the stairs. It 's a stewardess, she stops short at home, but it is very pretty. Angela has drained an entire bottle of Cabernet planning a man who is not me, who met frequently in recent months and you are greeted on the stairs the last time. Dark in her face, smiling himself. The door to the seventh room of their boarding house had been shaken violently and then reopened "Where are you going?" "I broke my dick. Go back to your wife! "No one can know, a friend tells me that knows, what is the spark that has ignited the report. But I now repeat this improvised source of gossip, I have some possibilities. I could try searching on google ...
"Angela Merkel condemned the violence against the Libyan people"
Until I can think of the name I have no chance.
the third floor in the empty rumbling thunder announcing the rain. Vibrate the windows and badly set up without moving the sound walls painted a shade of lightning, there he was, a few seconds and is ready. A mirror, wooden frame, a large mirror rests on the floor, tiles damaged. All that emptiness can not mirror and is lost in the memories of those "but we could not rent that apartment?" And who "in two months our daughter turned eighteen, it would be a nice gift?". Then another thunder and vibrate under the tiles and Angela heard a crash. Opens the window and a moment of emptiness in his skull makes close eyes. Incorporates the balance re-open and fixed below. If you fall from that height probably would break only a leg. Or an arm. Or the head. What a crazy thought, too much red wine, from tomorrow you drink only white. Crazy thought. Do not ever give it to him this satisfaction, ah, because it is safe, he would be happy.
I stop thinking about Angela. Crouched explore the area better. The next time you meet her on the stairs and stop the talk. The red dots on the radar of nearby enemies have said. Meanwhile, I have nothing to lose. A burst of machine gun fire and cock! I'm dead! I take off my headphones with a gesture of annoyance, and it takes all my patience not to rush against the computer screen. Angela has over the TV at a very high volume. Angela ...
"Libya will defend itself" are the words of the rais, "The Mediterranean is the battlefield ... The interests of the states participating in this battle will be in danger because of this foolish action which we define as a ' colonial aggression of the crusaders. The people of Libya facing this with courage and aggression is supported by the Arab peoples, Islam, by Muslims, by the people of Latin America and Africa ... "
doomsday scenarios through the mind of Angela while brushing your teeth. In the desire to find an entry had raised the volume of television in the room, but the voice that, yes, he had finally found, he was spitting out threats in a language that the translator was struggling to grasp. All we need is that Italy enters the war, think again approached the window because ... because those hours were more afraid of thunder. How come it does not rain? How is it that rain was not expected? I'm not a bit 'too strong? A bit 'too close together? But no ... but what has to be thinking ... If we were under attack for sure the TV it seems. And then suddenly another thunder, louder, fills the apartment upstairs and poured on his head violently confused by alcohol Angela. And if it were an attack on what he would do? Where would run away? How do you save themselves in such cases?
Slip pants pigiamo hear the doorbell. At this hour. I rush to the peephole and Angela. Angela? Angela has a face upset that I've never seen. But then I have only met a few times on the stairs ... "Excuse me for now but is that all the world I know could disappear in one night" Angela is very drunk "could also be my last night. You know? Since we are at war against Libya, "Libya ... Of course! You're right. It 'a tragic situation ... "I could stay here mica to follow the news?" We crouched on the cover of plaid sofas dividend while flash of light coming from the television lights me hug her. He falls asleep and I look to stay all night, while the conductors of the tissue-depth television read full of numbers: Total air bombing tot, tot dead.
"At least 10 people were killed in the bombing today in Zenteno, in western Libya. He reports a resident in the city west of Misurata. 'Gaddafi's forces bombed Zenteno this morning, killing between 10 and 15 people,' said a witness contacted by telephone. "
" Marta wind business has chosen to speak without limits with his colleagues, Flavio to stay online throughout the time he wants, Luca for the Black Berry new mail ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment