COSI 'BORN AGAIN AFTER THE WILD ONE' ALMOST 'lungs.
[ Written from scratch for the blog ]
Since currently are no longer 'able to hold the race continues because of the aftereffects of a damn bronchitis 'Almost' pneumonia that has devastated me more than a year of racing, fine emotions, as well as the soul frizzolo always positive and my life, I decided to start from scratch , proving to be an intelligent person and also a little bit brave, and changing mentality 'and the approach to the sport I love so much, the running, but I always refused to practice turning to off-road cycling or mountain biking .
The fact of the hassle of having to manage as health personnel, see diabetes and hypertension among the serious, this time really put me at attention, and in fact where I train at Swan Sesto Rondo 'I found people really really special that are helping me so much, I confess with a little 'saint of patience, to start moving forward again in rehabilitation after what I have sadly passed.
I'm so 'made diet on the advice of the staff of the sports center and in the meantime I started doing fun exercises in gym to finally deflate the stomach and also the body in general, and of course I started with understandable immense joy to walk ergometer slowly uphill and then more and better steering with variable slope and finding myself very well, having fun and giving enough to those who follow me great satisfaction.
Gym for the outbreak ... At first I hated the mat, miii if I hated it, once I let him take a guided tour of the gym is not, and is' true 'cause I was not able to use it, then slowly and I' like to make it an essential accessory for training the abdominals, the rectus abdominus and transverse ie 'the muscles at the sides, and try to make my flesh is a repulsive pile of lipidume eh eh eh ... already 'the lipidume just that! ( Swan Sport / The Wild, December 2009 / January 2010 (r) ).
The walk and the trainer 'and it was' a blessing for me' cause thanks to the equipment of machinery I could and I can monitor the heart beat in real time and keep the right intensity 'of effort. For me my coaches have established limits that are used to do exercise in the fat-burning zone that are on average 123-128 beats per minute. These limits are customized. Being in that area I was in the conditions, and still am now, to lose weight, obviously, but obviously his own, combining the long walk impostami diet ... already 'cause otherwise "meat!" as Luke says, the phenomenon of my grandson.
A magical session of more than 50 continuous minutes without the "tapir" just walking to various parameters and monitored the heart of the Wild. ( Archive The Wild, February 2010 (r) ).
Let RUN AND NOW, THE WILD!
At this point and seen the results I'm having with the system of training that I'm doing, I asked my most patient history if the session could begin aerobic ergometer in small doses to incorporate traits of slow run and in which the heart rate to train since I came out to the large target area of \u200b\u200bbrisk walk. After consulting a''general''and 'was finally decided to take the grant date for the slow run time only to run on the tapir''for''environmental issues, issues that I have objected to that context and still now, but I respect.
Obviously when I went to the trainer I do Running had a blow of considerable emotion and little fact, I stood just to tell the truth '. Not for the legs that take a well as the outbreak, but as cardio-respiratory endurance, after a while 'I was in' air hunger ', even though only six kilometers per hour.
with the cardiologist and then the Swan 'was set to run a program based on heart rate slow, let alone speed' and stopwatch, useless for now. For travel or for training for Running the limits of the heart were set to 130-160 beats per minute. The program I have rebuilt and moved on my Garmin 305C that I can safely use the machines in the gym just turning off the GPS function and I affectionately called " Varioper08km " but that wanting can 'get well to monitor the system heart rate equal to the marathon distance and beyond, according to the loops that I set, even 90!
This program and still continue to use 'wonderful: it is to start walking for 10 minutes in the trainer to about 4 percent incline and a speed ' of 4 km / h and about always keeping the target of the walk that is '123-128 beats per minute, and then the sound of an alarm switch to a slow running speed and slope of 1 percent' 6 km / h at a maximum frequency does not exceed 160 beats per minute. Upon exceeding the limit again for kindly inviting me to walk this time to 1 percent slope and speed '5 km / h until the heart does not drop to 130 beats a minute which reminds me again for the slow run always 6 km per hour with maximum limit does not exceed 160 beats per minute, and 50 minutes for this yarn.
The Varioper08km running. Improving their fitness time intervals of slow running stretch more 'or less progressively as the ranges of walking quickly draw in the same way to shrink dramatically. The when is not 'to know. At the present time in the near future . ( The Wild, February 2010 (r) ).
The alternation between fast walking and slow running and I 'was, and I' still of immense help to cope with the imminent security Stramilano on the distance hours for 10 km of challenging me, that 'the rounds inside the city' in short. A small little step forward I've already 'done by increasing the single journey and taking it slow to 7 km / h within the limits of the heart always agreed with the staff of the Swan. Of course, here I found a great improvement in reduction of travel time but I am convinced that over time I will be 'perfectly capable of handling such a load, in fact I'll be able' to run better and safely.
This rebirth''''I must say thanks to my coaches and my cardiologist that I have reprogrammed my passion for athletics and sports in general by spreading from scratch properly especially taking into account of my physical limitations (so just ride the media of 190 heartbeats without giving me a rule!) and my disease, which in hindsight, I'm not really watered.
tripping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment