Thursday, February 11, 2010

Softest To Hardest Hardwood

38. A wild Robbie MB.

Resocontino ino ino ino of Sunday 07 !

Excerpt from www.runningforum.it ( Which workout today: February 2010 ) Copy prohibited 2010 The Wild.

tripping THIS TIME has targeted THE EMPLOYEES IN TRAFFIC! HE HAS BLOWN THE FLAGS from under his nose! :shock:

SWAN RACING TEAM ARRIVAL Robbie MB (2010 The Swan).

Sunday I was in Robbiano MB for 7 km non-competitive with the die-hard gym, a few wags willing to do anything to get in Salsomaggiore prepared properly. Winter temperatures and conditions :shock: a magical landscape is white and I 'saved before. How exciting. I went to the storage bags of the sports ground of the oratory of the center and left the backpack, I headed to the bar and I shot a hot decaffeinated :shock: and then with the calm that I am a bit ' of years I've run electronics and went on to re-discover the territory.

After a short uphill stretch around to the left to begin the steep descent and not a bastard that I am - I could participate only If walking is enough :asd2: - decide to let me travel. But I had to give up, instantly, I was almost - you can 'mean? :mrgreen: - ass on the ground ... virtually move forward on the ice, some runners were thrown forward after the incident but I Ponte di Legno Bs I have not had the courage to try. End cravings with glory, and wicked action :emb:, let's move on.
the way the sun was perfect and my adventure has taken shape. My digital and 'been busy, I saw the lake Giussano under a blanket of snow, not just show people! Brianza and 'beautiful snow :thumleft:.

Immagine 1 Immagine 2


Immagine 3 Immagine 4

1 - GIUSSANO MB 02/10/2007 IN THE SNOW :thumleft: / 2 - to work after the outbreak HE PLAYED WITH THE EMPLOYEE TO CROSS :mrgreen: / 3 - THE WILD AGAIN AND THIS TIME WE TRY AGAIN BECCA IS ALSO A PHOTOGRAPHER! :thumleft: / 4 - When you switch tripping 'ALWAYS A PARTY, THE GRAPHICS ALWAYS SYMPATHY, here they come! :king:

path because of bad weather and 'cut and was edited and my walk and you' turn on all paved roads with the staff at the crossroads waiting for the passage of the participants ... and the Wild, and that 'pernesso of "blow" the flag "from behind" on some of these volunteers and to be photographed happily: Please today runs I :mrgreen:.

My walk at 5-6 km and hours while they 'become more and more' interesting. At the restaurant, housed in a tire :emb:, I made a little party with the volunteers who have recognized me as I have already 'part in that race last year (7 km in 1:12:10 mixed race, in the meadows), then when I came out pit stop and 'returned the silence of nature and I enjoyed listen to the world metabolize and beautiful views that I have opened their hearts, as they say.
This and 'the atmosphere I want. Serenity '... :thumleft:

During this march :asd2: finally out of trouble in the past I have made friends with other passionate people like me where I shared my effort and the beauty that nature is showing that time paying attention to the road not always dry. In the last stretch of road I passed a house where a friendly dog \u200b\u200bgave me a beautiful smile showing a clear intention to have a few balls of the Wild (of matter first and the second well I would find a bit ' :mrgreen:), it honestly and I do not' gone very down 'and then I pulled straight quickly on my way fun with my fellow adventurers. :asd2:

After a descent of falling ice made with the terror plan came in I walked the last meters running at last, but distance 'was so' short and I have not had a feedback that as positive or negative. Sara 'to the next. Upon arrival in the oratory of a Robbiano between the 'hot biscuits, etc.. and a bit 'of contacts between members, exchange of views on the course and the equipment running, I finally made friends with a myth racing on foot, as integers, and 'nice as The Wild :mrgreen:, his name is Pier Mario , has written on his jersey Inter behind his back. Impossible not to notice!


5 THE RACE AS SEEN BY THE GARMIN SPORTRACKS the outbreak.

How "goody bag" I received: 1 kg of biscuits, half a kg of dry pasta, half a kg dried tortellini with ham, 1 can of tomatoes, 1 pound of cheese powder. lacked the pot and the cup with the spoon and the kit was complete. Gia ', spells of non-competitive ... At least breakfast and lunch guaranteed.

shame that the group was reduced to a minimum, therefore, no cup. But I shook hands with the organizer who recognized me and to whom I promised to come back next year hoping for a beautiful day and possibly without ice. Thanks Maurice G. for a successful event :thumleft: !

As for the data of my performance, being a walk do not think would be of great interest, since the stops to take pictures, wire friends, celebrate, however, in 5 photos there also. - LO SCATENATISSIMO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment