Thursday, November 4, 2010

L'oreal Minerals Concealer, Container

49. MEDIA FOR THE WILD PARTY. TRAINING TO A NEW PLACE TO PARK IN A JERSEY ROAD RUNNERS 6'50''per kilometer. AND IS UP!

the reception given to the unleashing his new track team 'WAS GREAT!

Following the outbreak reported in full the letter of thanks to Vice President of the Road Runners ( RRCM ) for the compliments received from the new classmates. While writing The Wild also adds a little something extra ', the training done at North Park in Bresso, Mi, pulled a 6'50''per kilometer.


Pictured Toffola (r) admire happy tripping in Piazza Castello, Milan Road Runners posing in front of the mythical fountain before entering the race "The Powerade Media Running Challenge Arena Gianni Brera on the unusual distance of 10 , 00 km non-competitive under the clock of Timing Data Service for TDS friends!

Thanks for the comments. Thanks Antonio, now the park was going to do another small nudge to my record. I will not be 'a missile, but never in my' little 'I love to play' with great '...

Meanwhile, I realized one of my goals''adventure''runnica: 7'00''to fall below km, really hard, but among friends and friends RRCM an encouragement here and a compliment to 'add my stubbornness and I did, at least in the plan.


In the picture of the Wild (r) with the new currency that the social escort 'during the races that take place' in around with the team.

Then today. My route was 5 km to confront the ankle that I twisted the Arena Media Challenge I can not write it here but Antonio 'I will tell you' and a voice like 'success. I am ashamed! During my run I realized I could 'get' a little 'more' and so 'after you close on 1 km just above the 7' / km (7'09''), I strung together a series of 6 '(54 ''- 48''-38''-44'') and treat yourself 4'34''in only 12 meters. Total 0:34 '15''to 159-170 bpm (6'50''to km ...) just above to just say my''top''always on'''25 00:33 5 km. ;

Antonio, that satisfaction will not tell you, my face contorted and cooked but want to make the world know what I'm able to do. I'm living a great time sports have improved and then very recently are part of a big family to me and this is by charging a lot for me and 'pure joy and clear, Vol Thank you again for the appreciation. Slowly getting better.

tripping.


0 comments:

Post a Comment