tripping TRAVELS WITH THE COMPANY AT THE TOP!
Ragassuoli, some of you would be a windshield wiper glasses? There I see a bat when it rains ... I would not trade a A marathon runner with a light pole at the tenth kilometer tiratissimo, you never know ...
Ragassuoli, some of you would be a windshield wiper glasses? There I see a bat when it rains ... I would not trade a A marathon runner with a light pole at the tenth kilometer tiratissimo, you never know ...
Gia '' cause Busto Arsizio [Va] is not in the scene combined with the Competitive Marathon bustocco, precise route 9.2 km (9.22 km GPS) all paved and protected all, or nearly so, ok ok, but during entirely under water and the first few steps, then insistent, annoying, then it will go away as if it were a great outlet for the c. .. ok we understand each other!
At the start I come to unleash all dressed Road Runner, by taking on friends, the few present at Up, all wearing the colors of the various groups such as jogging with running. Photos, jokes, there is also a cafferino the bar at the sports center, then cool off at all pending the start of the race. Under water. I and others covered up the top with pretty dresses''pink''or''yellow'' AMSA. Great fashion ...
VISIBLE THROUGHOUT THE RACE ON THIS PANEL [ Garmin (c) ]. Part
the race, and as soon as I can also (but should be?) With my step, initially under the 7 'per kilometer, and then too fast for my chances' physical, then it makes me understand the satellite with its odious 4 ringtones, but basic and not a little, that my heart is going a bit 'too great. So I decide to slow down and run to me.
I go quiet and then when I break the Wind''''I stabilizes the 6'30''- 6'40''to kilometer area, and a rhythm, however, that 'still can not get to keep death rattle'' ,''when the second thousand (closed from approximately 0:12 '56''on) I meet a girl that unbelievable (but true) I do not come off. Or at least I do not want to disconnect.
Laura , so people have to 'when I run in simulation of''race''and then one step from the maximum intensity as the' heart tells me to be his second non-competitive race, to feel well and want to close the test easily. So 'we decide to go together hand in rhythm, to help each other to the end, to divide the inconvenience of rain in two, not even to cuts corners or sidewalks. This is
and that 'race! During our
proceed with rhythms ranging from 6'21''to 6'37''per kilometer depending on the race track Laura and I are targeted by the rain which first increases and then stops, then resumes in June 'decisive. At the restaurant we decided not to stop and for me I drink a couple of glasses of plain water and then again with the rush to get my girlfriend in the meantime had acquired a certain detachment.
BELL'ISTANTANEA THE WILD IN JERSEY ROAD RUNNERS CLUB MILANO (c)
Obviously the thing I find if a little 'breath of hell I put him there, found the company continue business along the avenues of Busto Arsizio approaching the finish line. Every time I ask Laura if all goes well, we exchange a few words''syllable''a clear sign that we are approaching the end of our labors.
our last kilometer rate increases from 6'39''to 6'20''to a laborious industry, the breath of the Wild comes to be felt, of course my heart goes up in the red area (176 mx-bm ), but despite all shot forward to the end. The last half kilometer and 'fairy tale, I reach six runners and passing them one after another, one of them can not do it and so' the group let me get away with that Laura must find a way to keep my pace because I accidentally closed among the six.
arrival the rain that has''broken''for all the 9.20 km route yields and allows me and my colleague,''string''to finish the race in a umami. I look at the satellite but it 's wet and I think I see a nearly 60 to 59 minutes running, which for me is not' a little time, no, and 'a great time, but scream!
The 5 that we exchange and Laura and I 'long, the compliments are wasted, I feel happy and like a true athlete alization. She, too, and 'very happy, to double the center to the non-competitive. I dried my precious GPS that are not only in time but I also made a media crazy for what I am: 6'30''per kilometer. For 9.22 km.
See how it 's nice run with the company? Before closing the day also want to thank Laura for the company and his sympathy, really great, and all my friends who support me morally not easy in my race, from the gym where I train ''The Swan'' Sesto Rondo 'I, on Facebook , the Road Runners Club in full, thank you very much.
and that 'race! During our
proceed with rhythms ranging from 6'21''to 6'37''per kilometer depending on the race track Laura and I are targeted by the rain which first increases and then stops, then resumes in June 'decisive. At the restaurant we decided not to stop and for me I drink a couple of glasses of plain water and then again with the rush to get my girlfriend in the meantime had acquired a certain detachment.
BELL'ISTANTANEA THE WILD IN JERSEY ROAD RUNNERS CLUB MILANO (c)
Obviously the thing I find if a little 'breath of hell I put him there, found the company continue business along the avenues of Busto Arsizio approaching the finish line. Every time I ask Laura if all goes well, we exchange a few words''syllable''a clear sign that we are approaching the end of our labors.
our last kilometer rate increases from 6'39''to 6'20''to a laborious industry, the breath of the Wild comes to be felt, of course my heart goes up in the red area (176 mx-bm ), but despite all shot forward to the end. The last half kilometer and 'fairy tale, I reach six runners and passing them one after another, one of them can not do it and so' the group let me get away with that Laura must find a way to keep my pace because I accidentally closed among the six.
arrival the rain that has''broken''for all the 9.20 km route yields and allows me and my colleague,''string''to finish the race in a umami. I look at the satellite but it 's wet and I think I see a nearly 60 to 59 minutes running, which for me is not' a little time, no, and 'a great time, but scream!
The 5 that we exchange and Laura and I 'long, the compliments are wasted, I feel happy and like a true athlete alization. She, too, and 'very happy, to double the center to the non-competitive. I dried my precious GPS that are not only in time but I also made a media crazy for what I am: 6'30''per kilometer. For 9.22 km.
See how it 's nice run with the company? Before closing the day also want to thank Laura for the company and his sympathy, really great, and all my friends who support me morally not easy in my race, from the gym where I train ''The Swan'' Sesto Rondo 'I, on Facebook , the Road Runners Club in full, thank you very much.
CHECK IN THE HALF MARATHON KM 21.097 of Busto Arsizio [PHOTO OF THE WILD, 10/11/2007 (c)]
tripping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment