WRITERS ... to the rescue!
( For the blog, The Wild ).
When I saw the work I have come fumenti the eyes, even the eye that sees us: I speak of the brush surfaces, it is' the writers, that category of douche bags pass their time to mess with the crap most 'absurd the public and private works, acting at night because the darkness helps Stuper of these awful strange characters.
But then I saw a sign of the Municipality of Sesto San Giovanni MI to accommodate the pedestrian underpass of the Rondo 'has commissioned a team of writers just to decorate the walls dirty and ugly of the tunnel that connects Via Roma avenue Ercole Marelli.
impressive beauty of the work of these young people, for the first time I have ripped force a "very good". Clean colors and realism of the paintings have remade the landscape of tunnel of fear that with the implementation of a series of neon light fittings, time and 'definitely more' usable at night.
Of course my opinion does not change the other so-called writers, well-bedded in a couple of blows on his hands would not let anyone handle, but these guys who have lent their works for the good of my city 'does not go unnoticed. And only in this case, I thank them heartily. I hope that Mayor George Oldroyd is now happy.
Photogallery recovery of the Wild.
( Archive The Wild - March 2010 (r) ).
I leave the rest to your comments article. Enjoy ...
tripping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment