Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blood In Stool Why Does It Happen

44. STRAMILANOOOOOOO

L ' APOTHEOSIS !! > LA Stramilano IN A DAY OF GOOD FORTISSIMO EXCITEMENT ...

*** FULL VERSION IS BY: - FORUM RUNNING ***

The bet 'was clear even to a friend of mine who resides in Australia :asd2:: take the flag through the streets of most non-competitive' important in the world according Experts say the Stramilano, planted on the lawn of the Arena Brera, and wait half the samples of more 'splinter of Italy.
Operation successful. Who saw me struggle along the path knows that I joked. The flag I carried around like a trophy, I leaned on the lawn of the Arena just redone, and I waited for the samples never, never imagining a grand final as what 's happened next.

the start in Piazza Duomo got there pretty quiet but I wanted to go back to position 'I have not had time to cross the road that I found engulfed by the mass of aspiring runners :wink: who invited me more driven to take sides in what would have been given the go a little later with a loud cannon :shock:.
My 2nd Stramilano for me and then 'playing well'. And I was immediately excited a lot. Maybe more like last year '.
From behind I found myself in a position to run but not walk fast towards Piazza San Babila, take two photos, and watch the river while unlikely to athletes in the race, balloons for Radio 101, and characters bizarre folklore sweat and passion of the Milan show.
at newsstand in Corso Venezia near the stairs of the "Red" I I have found with the stock chassis of my neighbor, I do not know how it happened but we have not caught :emb:, the thing me and 'appeared very serious' cause my companion would had to pass in the end the parts contained in a backpack avoided taking a new bronchitis.

During my travel with tricolor beautiful show I did not notice at all that my heart is pulling bad (+175 bm :afraid:) if not in slow motion to clean the lenses due to a tissue boring dirty rainwater and to do two photos of the participants. Among the characters to hold your hand gently in view of the age 'a big kid "class 1925" (85 :shock:) and an even more' amazing "class 1919" (91 :emb:) on the way sent without any problems to the arrival Arena Brera. And then I would be one that can not 'run of 44 years, daiiiiie :(!
The race walk more 'beautiful in the world with me or The Wild :mrgreen: meanwhile' done without problems up to two kilometers from the Arena restaurant where I could drink two glass of orange juice and I did rest the legs, which have begun to show signs of nervousness acidosis more!.
the entrance to the Parco Sempione, the first emotion I had in the race, I started to cry like a child goes without saying that I often but when I'm doing the Stramilano arrives on time or the crying :emb:. The view of the Arena and 'was the last thing that spurred me towards the finish. I met the last corner, thank God very much, my neighbor that the cycling frattermpo I tried like crazy! After I reassured him that I would come out to take the backpack with the parts I did last pulled virtually apnea :emb: and I closed with a time of 01:34:52 (305C) Stramilano made my second walk from beginning to end!

Immagine * Immagine * Immagine

PHOTOS: The Wild, and Antonio Capasso ( March 2010 (r) ).

But at the final stage of the Stramilano, moving to the racing. After a while, 'that I shot inside the Arena Brera the stands taken by storm by "cinquantamla" and have found a hole inside the building where change I saw in the distance, Antonio Capasso had not seen since the time of Montestella Trophy, to be clear the last race that I saw a reporter in 2009 :asd2:. So 'I've reached and I could place me in perfect position to take the first arrivals. I then 'saw the Kenyans by 2'44 "at km :shock:, and gradually all the other top runners, including winner of the Anna Incerti Milano City Marathon 2009 :thumleft: and Anna Rushworth came third in the Marathon of Bari with the good time of 03:02 :thumleft: followed gradually by the river under a grand amateurs pioggierellina annoying for me too.

That passage, I waited for months! Before the athlete of the Lazio Runners mingle with the other arrivals have reached the barrier just in time to recognize me ... A very nice girl, always with a smile despite the fatigue of a race thrown in poor condition, very kind, I have not made any presentation and as 'owner of a very nice blog that I connected with others to mine, and therefore already' We know for a while. I also borrowed a k-way I had in my backpack so that he gets a bronchitis! But tripping and 'The Wild and then the day took an unexpected turn out of context of the race. In fact, I accompanied Anna to the hotel where I found waiting for the team with the President "and this guys 'Marco The Wild" "not really come here with us ... you know that we love to read what you write' cause you're natural and nice :shock: are unique. " I spent the afternoon chatting, taking pictures, I was invited to eat a sandwich in via Dante words I heard one of them :emb: then to a certain time I accompanied them to the taxi to make the return by train to Rome Table, to my chagrin :cry:. If the road race and 'to close this then I confess that I have arrived in paradise!

Throughout this juncture I greeted several people to the arena, I apologize if I was not so much with you but I am very certain to do the next race hoping in the weather which is not the fool as he did with the Stramilano.

tripping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment