Thursday, March 18, 2010

How To Have Hair Like Myammee

43. IMPROVEMENTS IN SIGHT for elicitation.

FINAL-TEST FOR THE WILD Stramilano.

VAMOSS VAMOSS RUNNER ... SUPER SERVICE!

Wednesday I went to the park to take the final test before making the Stramilano. The objective was to 1:30:00 walking briskly and running within the limits imposed by the cardiologist that is': Walking in bm 110-140. Race and 140-160 bm ..
I never thought of bringing home a positive result to the last test. Never!

is what I wrote in my report on the forum Athletics " Running Forum "Saturday March 17 just days from ripresomi Bottarelli emotional outcome:

What have I done today that my mom slapped the time guys ... I arrived at the park with bellicose instincts :rambo:. O quell'inguardabile 01:36 on Sunday was sent to hell or things would go wrong in 80 hours from the Stramilano. My friend Terruzzi seems to have understood that from start to finish I would have given myself, in fact I left that I might change to the fontanel - now panty and t-shirt official eh eh ... tests ... - Then follow me and follow the directions given to me along the path to the final!

Photo Archive - The Wild, (01-2010 (r)).

In fact I was very determined to continue my education, to future non-competitive and I must say that right now, but all have been 'now very satisfied, I finally got to do things quietly without medicine and without beats just as tall as I got them on March 14 when, because of an allergic attack directly in the mouth I had to take two tablets of prednisolone 25mg. Anyways 'by,' s all passed on!

After 10 minutes of brisk walk (990 meters against 940 of March 3) began the cycles of varioper08km calibrated on 90 loops max. On the first loop I did 210 meters against 180 of 03 March ... :thumleft: Fantastic, the route includes climbs and descents of bridges, in the first half (5.00 km) well done that will give me great satisfaction.

There 's been to follow my friend Giancarlo Terruzzi with Graziella that is legendary throughout exercise duration spurred me not to give up a second caution. And so 'I have always worked hard to the extent that my history I have suggested and to which I can not and must not overrun. The day and are 'paid, first exit in shorts that feeling of freedom', we say clean air by, want to shake him and sewer hellish winter, in short, a great chance to move without risking the lungs - already '- and the throat!

At 5:00 km close in 0:43:48 administered by two elementary arrive at the hour and 28 minutes away, would collapse the time and longed-30. We believe and we really believe with all my strength :thumleft:, it is not easy to go that far :asd2:. Passing loops and bridges, the heart works miracles, shall we say for periods of 2 minutes to cycle - about 190-210 meters depending on the flatness' of the road - around 7.00 km, but I feel an extension of the 160 bm various me back to reason. Damn I can not yet.

Stramilano 1st TEST DAY 3 March 2010: 01:33!

Stramilano 3rd TEST DAY 17 March 2010: 01:27!

Stock G.305C GPS Wild, 03 and 17 March 2010 (r).

The location of the test I got from the path of Alpin Cup in November 2008 by making appropriate cuts to be able to draw, complete, almost a ring 10.00 km monitored with satellite. The circuit has crossed with pedestrian walkways on the uphill and downhill on long enough to be affordable. In the first part there were 4 4 \u200b\u200bclimbs down a culvert, in the second half only one slope and down a field near the flight Bresso me. The most 'beautiful' but was' still definitely the first!

8.00 km Around June 'to them' The Wild draws two climbs with a catwalk, a descent and a low slope in the curve, we are near the airport fencing field Bresso within North Park. Well the King of the Mountains s'incacchia my Garmin and not a little and does so with the fourth ring, that of the heart out of range, threshold agreed with the doctor: 171 bm [-X. The subsequent descent shows the values \u200b\u200b in range and not climb back up after the workout to the standard set. And while I and my flagship runnerizzante :mrgreen: "We are in 1:15:00, just 1 km and 500 meters from the finish " title = "Applause" style = " margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border- top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; ">

The location of the test. It 's not been, not', and will not be 'changed: 10.00 km are. (From Sportracks (r) 2.1 and subsequent updates - Garmin Forerunner 305C /. The Wild, 03-03-2.010 (r)).

The satellite I set my superb little program called "varioper08km" originally written by me (24 to 26 December 2009) to allow me to RI- start running with the scientific method and secure after the lung disease increased from 15 October to late November 2009. This method 'was designed to allow me time to get in the race continue using the heart rate and forgetting time and miles away. E 'was approved by the team following me in the gym and the cardiologist who is treating me. But where and 'The Wild finished ... Wild??

Now I do take a decisive phase neurotic , to invoke heading the race "by bastardoni :-# give me the run ... ... that are under the cabbage from ...", my partner behind me calm" close to the heart! " already '... but it 's clear that we are the truth'. Still 500 meters and will be 'made the first target that both expected and that twice I began to go away like a hummingbird '. At 140 meters from the finish "the bastardoni" me the last part of the race, check the Garmin are there, there, there have been great ... 10 km ... 10 km ... 10 km and that is' done! 01:27:36 although on Garmin Connect me 1:27:34, vamos amigos, better yet :thumleft:!

Arrival. Wait I shave and then I coated it with camphorated oil stinking legs, my connection to the Nimbus 11 WRC, brushing my teeth, I put on my chest, I start to attention, I take the Tricolor, close house, runners here ... Ensure that your arrival! (R).

E 'was great to finally be able to detect the intention to improve and to break the Oretta and a half. I have still many dedicated and devoted energy to try and get to do what for now and 'my dream, the horizon most' far, the half-marathon racing .

The workout in the gym 'was crucial and will' always walks outside "illegal" (unauthorized ...) I have been of great benefit, and now results in black and white gave me and give me reason. Clearly I will have 'a lot of work but much more' of what I did and I'm still doing it and I will have to 'help by making me do my fellow "trip" my team of assistants and my doctor to whom I have long promised a really exciting gift.

So Stramilano. A shortly.

tripping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment