tripping and LE ASICS NIMBUS 11!
Here I am in the company of my readers affezzionati runners and sports assets. I have to run always and everywhere the magic Nike Vomero +4 with the system of Apple iPod Nano that make me go "great" when I use them.
But to do the real Releases Important - Stramilano Fifty of 2010 / The CocaCola Media Running Challenge 2010 / Lilt Formula 1 2010 / 2010 Strabergamo / Alpin Cup 2010 - I decided to do the plunge and go to Top of the range for the A3, the Asics Nimbus 11 wrc, photos, a very professional protective footwear, designed for training and racing over long distances, light, responsive, very beautiful (colors ... to scream).
Asics Nimbus 11 wrc to run as champions of the race. In detail, the upper of the shoe and made Air mesh reinforced with synthetic leather top level, has an asymmetric lacing, has a removable Ortholite footbed, the midsole has Solyte gel in front of and behind "in view " and called the medial support Space Trusstic. In DuraSponge and instead 'sole presenting an insert Ahar + in the heel area.
weighs only 354 grams and costs about € 165.00 list (but is also around about € 120.00, just do not stop at the first inn). Shoe will really make us all 'on my feet by Christmas 2009 necessary for running.
tripping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment