tripping A DIET (ah ah ah ah).
friends runners Then, I had promised, here it is. I can not pull me aside.
I took part in the project continues to run and controlled in the project and 'also including diet and medication of non-insulin dependent diabetes, type two.
Of course I am part of the people who hear about the diet would do the most invisible 'to remove completely. Given that diabetes nutrition should be better enough that I realize that I need to diet adeguarmici.
Certain foods will be monitored , especially carbohydrates and fats.
HERE IS THE MENU 'OF THE WILD.
During not summer the week and 'have been programmed in accordance with the doctor well':
Monday + Thursday '/ Tuesday' Friday + '/ Wednesday' + Saturday / Sunday.
This is to avoid repeating a meal twice in a row and more 'than two times a week.
Monday '+ Thursday':
Morning:
1 fruit
1 Fage Total yogurt natural as 0.0%
3 slices whole wheat bread
a coffee 'sugar-free
Snack:
5 grams dried fruit
Lunch:
50 grams of dried beef and lemon
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon, oev
1 wholemeal roll
a coffee 'sugar-free, including ginseng, as they are greedy
Snack:
A fruit
Dinner:
150 grams skinned roast chicken, I like a lot
100 grams grilled vegetables
1 wholemeal roll
Snack:
1 fruit
Tuesday '+ Friday':
Morning:
1 whole egg, even to drink because I like
150. skimmed milk
20 grams of cornflakes natural
a coffee 'sugar-free
Snack:
1 fruit
Lunch:
80 grams of boiled rice, extra virgin olive oil, grain, a veil
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon
1 wholemeal roll
a coffee 'sugar-free, including ginseng, as they are greedy
Snack:
a natural plain yogurt such as Fage Total 0.0%
Dinner:
200 grams of cottage cheese, as fioccolat
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon
1 wholemeal roll
Snack:
1 fruit
Wednesday '+ Saturday:
Morning:
1 fruit
50 grams fresh ricotta, and here I say "bbbooonaaa"
3 slices whole fiscottate
a coffee 'sugar-free
Snack:
5 grams of dried fruit
Lunch:
vegetable soup mean, I like pretty cool
1 wholemeal roll
a coffee 'sugar-free, including ginseng, as they are greedy
Snack:
1 fruit
Dinner:
Grilled fish with lemon and parsley as salmon, trout
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon
1 wholemeal roll
Snack:
1 fruit
Sunday (the sacred day runner) :
Morning:
unsweetened fruit juice 1
3 slices of bread
150 cc of skimmed milk
a coffee 'sugar-free
Snack:
1 whole egg, even to drink because I like
Lunch:
50 grams of dried beef and lemon
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon, oev
1 wholemeal roll
a coffee ' sugar-free, including ginseng, as they are greedy
Snack:
1 fruit
Dinner:
200 grams of chicken salad, here are not very tasty
1 wholemeal roll
Snack:
1 Fage Total yogurt natural as 0.0%
Water: also 3 liters per day natural non-carbonated, to exclude from your diet all foods high in sugar, avoid sweets and meats if not mentioned. In short, I conclude that I eat the same but avoiding me coming crisis of hunger.
In a future article posterior 'variant of my summer diet. It 's not much different, for there esmpio' Rice Salad, ... Enjoy.
tripping.
CHANGES IN RUNNING OF CAROLA FORUM:
Tuesday '+ Friday':
Morning:
1 whole egg, even to drink because I like
150. skimmed milk
20 grams of cornflakes natural
a coffee 'sugar-free
Snack:
1 fruit
Lunch:
80 grams of boiled rice, extra virgin olive oil, grain, a veil
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon
1 wholemeal roll
a coffee 'sugar-free, including ginseng, since they are greedy
Snack:
a natural plain yogurt as Fage Total 0.0%
Dinner :
a bream or a trout or a bass baked seasoned
300 grams of mixed salad with salt, lemon
1 wholemeal roll
0 comments:
Post a Comment