Training of 24/11/2009.
[WROTE ON RUNNING WILD BY THE FORUM]
tripping FINALLY he went back to back ... AGAINST THE GREASE ABDOMINAL!
* THE SWAN, THE WEIGHT TO BE WILD! 74.2 KG .
* FIRST DAY OF GYM, THE SWAN!
* BIKERACE VOLATONA ... 131 BPM!
MY LIPOMARATHON> THAT OVERTAKING OWN has not to do ... AND IT IS NOT!!
I said that I would have returned to training on 24 and 24 have got on the tapir. I told the coach let me suffer and so 'and' state.
After a really great party lasted half an hour ("E 'back The Wild", "Ben rimessoti," "There!", "Without you and' calm ',' Hello phenomenon" and "Hello little box" There was also my team leader David Ferrari
that next Sunday will want to 'break the Florence Marathon) bathed in a magical coffee' barley to the bar in the center (complimentary ), I had the first face-to-face with the coach and the cardiologist responsible for monitoring my recovery.
After a first review I received a card that will go 'for the time being followed on Tuesday,' Thursday 'and Saturday from 15:00.
The goal for now and 'hit by more' overweight fronts to bring back all the values \u200b\u200bout and to make the heart work less hours. More 'forward Runnering courses are waiting for me, my dear knowledge
.
When I put my feet on the tapir I'm as excited as if I had to make the first day of school. The tapir that funny guy from my trainer me 40 minutes to set it to 4% at 4 km now with the obligation not to exceed 125 seconds bm Karvonen, which I could not make happen. And I 'not my music company, but there were TV sets turned on paintings by Linus to ensure that these minutes passed in an active way. The finish? 122 medium and 127 bm bm rough!
After that I got on bikerace and did another 20 minutes ranging from level 1 and level 2 workout a steady beat, always 125 bm. Although, to make a fotaccia the display, I have breached a bit 'but nothing serious. I last made a sort of flyers game but I took the directions of the coach immediately ending media to 123 bm and 131 in principle.
CRUNCH THE CARPET (AB) TWIST IN? DAMN DAMN AND DAMN!
Quick refreshed and exchange of mail, I got in the weight room where I convinced the coach to to close all windows to avoid bad consequences, 'cause it was out less than 10 degrees. Better than the smell of sweat that a new case of bronchitis
.
My adventure 'series continued with a three-fold from 20 in the abdominal machine loaded for the occasion with a light weight, 7 kg, with three sets of 15 back to the car loaded with a light weight , 15 kg, with a wonderful hat-trick from 15 lifting his knees to his chest in suspension, I wondered where I found the strength to lift his legs properly with my turtle reversed .
As the final icing and 'came the hat-trick from 20 +10 +10 Mat carried out in the crunch of twisting is normal here and I started with a "but I can not do more '"laughed the second set by those present, that period actually hate it' will exist as long as' the world
.
Finally I did some exercises (twist) with a stick for the trunk (yes, cone
) with 50 repetitions performed slowly. I never felt my body creak as now, of course I ended up just looking in the mirror at the bottom. Finished everything I had addressed to him compliments from my coach and then the doctor, and this has put me on a good mood going. Really.
The two characters that thank you 'for ever for what they're doing to me, they told me not to be in a hurry not to do no run outside now 'cause I'm recovering (jump then runners from Mars) and because' with hyperventilation of the outer race now risk of swallowing a cocktail of crap in your lungs when they are proven pulmonary inflammation a few days ago. Then the real risk of me a severe relapse.
I have to follow the diet and that I 'was required, obviously, and make sugar control, daily. That's it guys
.
Just to do some 'numbers: 182 mg / dl blood glucose before doing fitness 120 mg / dl of blood glucose after. For a diabetic like me and 'eventually find a wonderful, and without insulin!
Now I thank you all for your patience to read me, excuse me and my inevitable and lengthy
desire to communicate my joy to live in the world.
tripping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment