Monday, November 9, 2009

Why Do Dogs Bark At Vacuums

29. I did a little 'clean up.

NEW LOOK OF THE WILD AND NEW PHOTO BLOG!

not like you anymore 'and that blog so black without a logic, logic oh now it has I have to strain to understand, however, I changed the layout, strong colors, the characters are so normal 'there I put a little' to read the messages and the pages are more 'beautiful.

Genoa was 27-09-2.009 with the outbreak - was of inertia - the last fifty yards to the Official Run 5 km ( Ferrari ).

I also made cleaning the useless pages that I did not like, references to race made it 'but I had not yet entered, and now remain a memory for me, but obviously now looking far away.

Cremona was 18-10-2.009, here is the arrival of the Wild uncompetitive. Glad to having participated actively ( Ferrari ).

This space want it handled differently.
insert 'my training course, my racing course, a few pictures and go well, but the user' to communicate the beauty of this sport is not seen by the viewer or worse on television, but by the practitioner, the that practice, running or cycling, and reap the benefits and emotions to share with my readers and they are many.


Easter basket that leads to the unleashing triumph after arrival to the non-competitive Belluco MB of 22-03-2.009 won by the squadron runs of the Swan (The Swan ).

Greetings from the Wild. (Someone even called me Skate and that is fine too).

0 comments:

Post a Comment