... REALLY know that I'm pissed off!
I HAVE TO PROTECT ME AND EVEN MY READERS AFFEZZIONATI!
So and I know with whom I speak , certainly not with my dear friends that I respect and who respect me, but with those who think they have fun with words and video idiotic idiots and then give me trouble and bother even to those who read my site, I have taken steps to prevent the game is stupid in future.
* All incoming messages will be published only after my reading!
* The Messaging and ' controlled and will be' activated only on request (email )!
* Link and Associates' been disabled!
Each message or video or photos or otherwise deemed 'offensive, vulgar, and are very susceptible to,' the archive 'in a specific folder that will send', with much satisfaction, Police Command Post.
Reaching these measures angers me so much, you think: I must change my life to avoid trouble, I have to reduce the chance 'to communicate my passion for sport and healthy life because of a mental patient wasters that is to ruin the internet to do at your own risk, because 'risk, just bullshit.
ask really apologize to my dear friends athletes if I had to go that far. I'm sorry, I did not I tried a similar situation.
tripping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment